Welcome to the Society of Steamland Bloggers

The Society of Steamland Bloggers is a group for blogging residents of the various Steamlands nations in Second Life. The main idea of the group is to share knowledge about writing blogs. This includes but is not limited to issues of presenting ideas specific to the Steamlands like for example "what currency do the Steamlands use?" or "what year do you live in?". For more information about the group please contact Editor-in-Chief, Mr Danko Whitfield or Editor Miss Abigail Raymaker.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Flying In The Steamlands

Do you fly in the Steamlands? I never do. 'Never' is likely an over-statement but it's close to never. I don't know why, I just don't even think about flying here. I certainly flew all the time on the Mainland, still do when I go there. But it doesn't occur to me here. I walk, I take a train or boat but fly? Fly? 'Never.'
Two questions...
1. Why is that?
2. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment